SL vs NZ Dream11 Preview:
Expensive bowling showcase by Lankans in the first T20 was not at all acceptable in such a defendable game. Now Sri Lanka must get over this lose and make strategies for the next T20 international against New Zealand.
SL vs NZ, 2nd T20, New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka 2019
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium in Pallekele
3rd September 2019, 7:00 PM IST
As seen in the last game, bowlers had no advantage in both the innings. A similar game is expected again.
Partly cloudy and extremely humid temperature is expected on the match day. Dew could again play a part.
Head to Head Stats
Fantasy Team News:
- K Rajitha was super expensive with the ball last time out and he could be benched in place of /Lahiru Kumara for this game.
- There were no flaws from the batting department, so they might stick with the same batting line up.
- Leg-spinner Wanindu Hasaranga made his debut in the last game and scalped 2 wickets from his quota of 4 overs.
- As Lockie Ferguson has been ruled out of the series, Scott Kuggelejin will keep filling his shows.
- Although, Seth Rance was extremely expensive with the ball in the last game, but having no other bowling option, he will retain his place.
- With conditions not suiting the spinners, Kiwis will only stick to Ish Sodhi and Mitchell Santner.
- New Zealand is expected to stick to their winning combination.
Sri LankaLasith Malinga, Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Madushanka, Dasun Shanaka, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Wanidu Hasaranga, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Lakshan Sandakan, Akila Dhananjaya.
Tim Southee, Tom Bruce, Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert, Colin de Grandhomme, Todd Astle, Mitchell Santner, Daryl Mitchell, Scott Kuggleijn, Lockie Ferguson, Seth Rance and Ish Sodhi.
Sri Lanka Probale11:
New Zealand Probable11:
SL vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction:
Fantasy picks from Sri Lanka:
- Kusal Mendis didn’t show any mercy to the bowler and smashed 79 from 53 deliveries including 8 fours and 2 sixes.
- Dickwella is an important asset to his team. He scored 33 runs in the last game. He holds a strike rate of 138.84 in T20Is.
- Experienced Lasith bagged two wickets in the last game conceding on 23 runs. He is just one wicket away of 100 T20I wickets.
Fantasy Picks from New Zealand:
- Colin de Grandhomme got 44 off 28 balls in the last match and can be again reliable.
- Although Martin Guptill failed to make an impact in the last game, but we know his temperament, ability, and understanding of the format. Don’t forget he has smashed 2283 runs against his name from 75 T20I innings, which is the maximum by any player in the format.
- Ross Taylor was impressive too. He scored 48 runs off 29 balls to make the chase under his control.
- Skipper Tim Southee was effective with the ball. He took two wickets in the last game and was even economical.
SL vs NZ Dream11 Team Screenshot