EN-W vs AU-W Dream11 Team Prediction | Only Test, Squads, Fantasy Team News
EN-W vs AU-W Dream11 Prediction:
England Women vs Australia Women
Venue: County Ground, Leicester
Time: July 18, 03:30 PM
Head to Head (last 5 Tests)
England women won: 01
Australia Women won: 02
England Women vs Australia Women News
- Sophie Molineux the 21-years all-rounder has been added to the Australian squad for this game.
- This would be her debut Test match if she gets to play.
- Nicole Bolton and Beth Mooney will be opening the innings for Australia women and they will be followed by skipper Meg Lanning.
- Australia’s bowling will revolve around the likes of Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen, and Delissa Kimmince.
- For the English women, Laura Winfield and Tammy Beaumont will be opening the innings.
- Katherine Brunt, Fran Wilson, Anya Shrubsole and Sophie Ecclestone will be the bowling options for England.
England women squad to face Australia Women:
Heather Knight (c), Sophie Ecclestone, Danielle Wyatt, Sarah Taylor (wk), Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Jenny Gunn, Amy Ellen Jones, Fran Wilson, Anya Shrubsol, Laura Marsh, Natalie Sciver, Lauren Winfield, Kate Cross.
Australia Women squad to face England women:
Meg Lanning (c), Rachael Haynes, Sophie Molineux, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Tayla Vlaeminck, Ellyse Perry, Jess Jonassen, Nicole Bolton, Georgia Wareham, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Alyssa Healy (wk), Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner.
EN-W vs AU-W Dream11 Playing 11
England women: Laura Winfield, Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight, Sarah Taylor, Natalie Sciver, Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Amy Jones, Sophie Ecclestone, Laura Marsh, Anya Shrubsole.
Australia Women: Nicole Bolton, Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning, Elyse Villani, Rachel Haynes, Alyssa Healy, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Ashleigh Gardner.
GET DAILY FANTASY UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX[pum_sub_form name_field_type=”fullname” label_submit=”Subscribe” label_email=”Email” label_name=”Name” placeholder_email=”Email” placeholder_name=”Name” form_style=”default” form_alignment=”center” form_layout=”block” privacy_consent_yes_label=”Yes” privacy_consent_no_label=”No” privacy_usage_text=”If you opt in above we use this information send related content, discounts and other special offers.” privacy_consent_radio_layout=”inline” privacy_consent_type=”radio” privacy_consent_label=”Notify me about related content and special offers.” privacy_consent_enabled=”yes”]
Players in focus EN-W vs AU-W Dream11
- All-rounder Ellyse Perry has been one of the stalwarts in this set-up. In her last Test appearance against this opposition, she scalped 9 wickets and scored 226 runs which include 231* which she got in the second innings.
- Opener Beth Mooney has got scores of 36, 25 and 24 from the three-Test innings she has played so far.
- Wicket-keeper batter Alyssa Healy has scored 130 runs in 4 Test innings at an average of 32.50.
- Premier fast bowler Megan Schutt has scalped 9 wickets from 3 Test matches.
- Opener Tammy Beaumont scored 107 runs when the last time these two sides locked horns in 2017. Her highest Test score of 70 runs also came against this opposition.
- Wicket-keeper batter Sarah Taylor has played the most number of Test matches in this set-up. In 16 Test innings, she has scored 295 runs.
- On her debut Test match, Natalie Sciver scored 49 runs against this very opposition. She is the premier all-rounder in England’s line-up.
- In a career composing of 11 Test matches, Katherine Brunt has scored 156 runs with the bat which includes a fifty and has scalped 39 wickets with the ball.
EN-W vs AU-W Dream11 Prime Team:(95%Win)
NOT vs WOR DREAM11PRIME USERS RESULTS WINNINGS
?Big Jackpot Prime?
Grand League DREAM11PRIME USERS RESULTS WINNINGS
?Big Jackpot Prime?
Last Match DREAM11PRIME USERS RESULTS WINNINGS
?Big Winning Prime?